Three Easy Steps for Easier Banking:
- Go to the www.homestatebank.com homepage
- Log into Online Banking and enroll for Mobile Banking
- Complete enrollment process by text message
1. Auto Enroll for Online Banking
If you are already signed up for Online Banking, you can go to Step 2.
If you are NOT signed up for Online Banking, go to our Home Page, click on "Sign up for Online Banking" and follow the auto-enroll instructions.
NOTE: You will need your account number, social security number, birthdate, and email address to enroll.
2. Log into Online Banking and enroll for Mobile Banking
Log into Online Banking, click on the OTHER SERVICES tab and then Mobile Banking tab. Please read through the MOBILE BANKING AGREEMENT. To agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement, click the box "Accept the Disclaimer" and then click "Submit".
Create your new Mobile Banking Credentials and click, "Enroll"
3. Complete the enrollment process by text message
You will receive two test messages on your cell phone from 469228. After responding YES to both, you are now enrolled for Mobile Banking!
Three Ways to Access Mobile Banking:
- Text Message commands to 469228
- If your phone has internet access, click on https://4myact.mobi/60048 to access web-based Mobile Banking
- If you have an iPhone or Android phone, you can go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android), search for Home State Bank and download the Home State app.